Where Quality Travel Comes First
MYRTLE BEACH ONLY FRONTLINE TOUR QUALIFICATIONS
1. At least one member of the party must be at least 25 years of age.
2. All adults must have a valid government issued photo ID.
3. Must have a valid Major Credit Card that matches name on I.D., debit card or checkbook accepted if guest passes soft credit score with ETourandTravel at time of booking.
4. Must have household income prior to taxes of at least $50,000 USD.
5. Must not be a full-time student.
6. Must tour with spouse/fiancé/significant other/life partner if married/engaged/cohabituating. Singles are permitted to tour: single females will result in regular tour pay, whereas single males will be toured and gifted, but result in zero tour pay. Singles are permitted to tour. Note: This is a test. ETT reserves the right to revert to original policy. Qualification will be enforced based on date ETT receives booking.
7. Must have valid Government-issued photo I.D. with matching addresses, or checkbook, lease/mortgage statement, insurance card, phone bill, cable bill, or utility bill with both names on it to qualify as a co-habitating couple in order to combine income for reaching the total household income. Newlyweds can also use their marriage certificate.
8. Children 6 years and under must stay in attended children’s room during group portion of the presentation.
9. Must not have filed for bankruptcy in the 3 previous years and must be currently released from any bankruptcy proceedings.
10. Must not have attended a resort presentation with Festiva within the last 13 months.
11. All guests must speak and understand English.
12. Group travel is not allowed (Quinella). A Quinella is defined as multiple related parties (individual/group/friend/ family member) traveling together on the same itinerary. Should this occur, all members must attend presentation together, however only one party will count as a tour and the other(s) will be marked NQ: Quinnella without credit. All touring parties will be issued premiums at the vendor’s expense.
13. Must not be a current Festiva owner/member. If destination city does not allow day-drives then guest must not live within 50 miles of presentation location.
14. All members of party must attend 120-minute presentation.
15. MYRTLE BEACH ONLY: Guests must drive their own vehicle during the presentation.
16. Must be residents of United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand or Australia.
Myrtle Beach Qualifications